Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh sorry another thing:

These are the prices of the last order for those that haven't paid me yet according to my list (if you've already paid me just tell me and I'll cancel the name :) )

Btw this is the week of SYF

Charlyn - chocobana toast, peanutfloss toast - total: $1.60

Weng Chen - $1.10 peanutkayawaff, $1.10 chocobana waff - total: $2.20

Li Ting - $1.10 chocolate waffle

Charmaine - 2 pizza bun - total: $1.40

Wei Tian - currypot + $0.60 plain waff, $1.10 chocobana waff - total: $2.50

May - floss cheese, $1.10 chocobana waff - total: $1.90

Ruei Ern - tuna wholemeal, $1.10 chocobana waff - total: $1.80

:D

I think there are some other unpaid orders but since it's so long ago haha then don't bother la :D but if you can remember that you haven't paid then come find me? If not it's okay I don't mind :)

Sorry for being so lo suo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment